We are looking for a talented video editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Ultimately, as a film and video editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Working within a creative team and contribute to this team with your wonderful inputs
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Being able to communicate the brand identity via your productions and maintain high standards of visual communication qualities.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experienceÂ as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Solid Typography and space planning skills within your videos
- Bridging in between Adobe Illustrator vector objects and Corporate Identity visuals as you implicate them on After Effects
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
Send your CV on this email email@example.com ,and mention the job title in subject