A leading international company in Abdoun-Amman-Jordan is looking to hire a qualified candidate for the (Accounting Manager) vacancy.
Summary of Work/ Job Purpose
Supervising the financial department by monitoring daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Prepare of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Supervising the preparation of interim monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Liaise with external auditors
- Prepare and follow the tax reports and coordinate with the tax consultant
- Proven 7-10 years’ experience as Accounting Manager.
- Excellent organizing abilities.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (preferable: Microsoft AX – ERP system).
- Other Qualifications certificate is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, or relevant field.
Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills in English
For the interested candidates should submit their CV with personal picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the vacancy name (Accounting Manager) in the subject line