وظائف مالية لدى شركة أدوية الحكمة في الاردن
Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst – Group
The Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst – Group (FP&A), is part of the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team which is responsible for managing the annual budget and forecast processes, analyzing and reporting our results internally and to our Board, and providing business partnership to all Hikma’s Global Functional departments and budget owners.
The Sr. Analyst will report to the Group Head of FP&A and will work closely with other FP&A team members and colleagues across Finance in the Hikma Group to manage the budget and forecast processes and deliver the relevant information and insights to the organization. In addition, the Sr. Analyst will together, with a colleague, be responsible for supporting all entities and regions of Hikma Group in submitting their budgets and forecasts through the financial planning consolidation tool BPC and developing and maintaining analytical reports in Power BI.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize data and understand business requirements to develop and maintain templates and models to enable both the budget and forecast processes;
- Partner with the FP&A teams in the group in developing annual budget submissions and in refining the process for the submission of the original and re-forecasted budget for Board approval;
- Coordinate the operating budget for a portfolio of departments including forecasting and tracking results;
- Generate and analyze the monthly actual reports for assigned departments and work with the departments to identify issues and opportunities versus budget;
- Identify and implement opportunities to use Hikma’s financial data and systems to improve modeling, reporting and analysis capabilities;
- Support the continued development and implementation of software and systems (e.g. Power BI in combination with SAP BPC) that enable FP&A delivery.
- Train new FP&A staff on Hikma’s budget policies, processes and financial systems;
Qualifications:إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب محاسبة ومبيعات لدى احدى الشركات مقرها عمان
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Finance or Data Analytics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and diplomatic skills: the ability to effectively liaise with colleagues in a diverse multi-cultural environment;
- Solid organizational skills: the ability to be flexible and to apply creative problem-solving skills;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and all MS Office applications;
- Experience of working with large data sets and within a large organization
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with Financial planning tools, data visualization tools such as PowerBI and ERP systems is desirable.
- Experience of working in the Finance & Accounting department of a large organization
- Advanced level T-SQL and Excel skills
- Experience in applying predictive/prescriptive analytics to financial data sets
- An accounting qualification, such as ACCA or CIMA
Business Administration, Finance or Data Analyticsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مندوب مبيعات لدى شركه مختصه ببيع و تسويق العطور