وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة زين للاتصالات
Participate in conducting thorough research studies and analysis from different sources and through different research tools covering all market segments, and compiling the gathered data into useful reports utilized in product development and decision making process, in addition to fulfilling the research and data requirements of marketing and business development related entities.
You will be responsible for :-
- Participating in conducting thorough research studies and analysis and preparing reports to fulfill the needs of marketing, business development and other departments, which include market share and value share analysis, international network analysis, consumer behaviors, revenue forecasting, product positioning and pricing, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), trends, and others.
- Assisting in researching and acquitting insights about the new products, services, and offers developed by international counterparts in the telecommunication sector, and preparing reports with findings.
- Developing and distributing market research questionnaires/ surveys, in addition to extracting, analyzing and presenting results in useful reports in order to utilize them in product/ service development and improving current products/ services.
- Assisting in preparing, tracking, monitoring, and identifying trends in daily KPIs and monthly dashboards for marketing and commercial functions.
- Participating in preparing reports that fulfill the data requirements of the management, Group and Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (TRC).
- Performing post launch analysis on new launched products and identifying gaps between expected and achieved results.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external research providers and communicating Zain’s requirements.
- Performing Analytical troubleshooting activities for existing and newly developed Zain products.
- Providing support in calibrating and overseeing the research efforts within marketing and business development departments, and maintain a research database in order to minimize duplicated research efforts.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Executing activities according to the organizational security policies.
- Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction, and interference.
- Accessing and/ or modifying systems, applications, and information as allowed by the owner.