مطور برامج لدى وكالة الأمم المتحدة لإغاثة وتشغيل لاجئي فلسطين UNRWA
وكالة الأمم المتحدة لإغاثة وتشغيل لاجئي فلسطين UNRWA
|آخر موعد للتقديم||2020-09-19|
UNRWA is a United Nations agency established by the General Assembly in 1949 and ismandated to provide assistance and protection to a population of some 5 million registered Palestine refugees. Its mission is to help Palestine refugees in Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, West Bank and the Gaza Strip to achieve their full potential in human development, pending a just solution to their plight. UNRWA’s services encompass education, health care, relief and social services, camp infrastructure and improvement, microfinance and emergency assistance. UNRWA is the largest UN operation in the Middle East with more than 30,000 staff. UNRWA is funded almost entirely by voluntary contributions.
Consultant -Software Developer – WordPress, HQ Gaza (Local)
The incumbent is responsible to Lead, Software Factory in HQG IT Service Center, or to one of the Senior Functional Experts managing software development projects at UNRWA HQ Amman.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform software development and maintenance tasks on applications to which assigned.
· Perform limited analysis tasks as assigned by the supervisor for the design, implementation, customization and maintenance of Agency software applications.
· Assist in collecting and documenting user requirements and preparation of system and programme specifications.
· Assist in preparation of user manuals and other documentation for the systems and applications to which assigned.
· CreateWordPress design/development strategies based on research.
· Implement WordPress websites from design concepts.
· Perform maintenance and support for WordPress websites.
· Implement and assess SEO best practices.
· Stay up-to-date with new web technologies.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· A university degree from an accredited educational institution in computer science, business administration with a major in or focus on information technology, or other related discipline.
· 3 years of experience in developing WordPress websites and WordPress Plugins.
· Experience in MySQL Server.
· Experience with responsive design/dev practices for mobile and desktop.
· Solid understanding of PHP is preferred.
· Experience with gathering data via APIs, knowledge of JSON, XML, MySQL.
· Experience with web analytics reporting tools (Google Analytics, Moz, GWT, etc).
· Good command of spoken and written English.
· Good communications skills.
· Training skills and ability to make clear presentations.
· Team spirit and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships. Ability to coordinate the work with others.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Experience in implementing multi-user systems.
· Experience participating in Agile projects.
· Experience in CI/CD pipelines implementation (e.g. Azure DevOps).
· Experience in rigorous testing and validation.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
· The duration of the consultancy is 6 to 11 months with the expected start date of October 2020.
· Remuneration for this consultancy will depend on the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
· The incumbent will be based in Gaza.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV or UN Personal History Form demonstrating clearly the knowledge and experience required to meet the consultancy requirements via firstname.lastname@example.org indicatingthe title of this consultancy“Software Developer – WordPress”in thesubject line of the message. The deadline for the submission of applications is 19 September 2020.
UNRWA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from both women and men. UNRWA encourages applications from qualified women. Only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. UNRWA is a non-smoking environment.
09 September 2020
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف تسليم المشروع المعدات المملوكة للوحدات لدى شركة Worley