مطلوب موظف برنامج التدريب الداخلي لدى منظمة EY في ليبيا
EY Tripoli Assurance – Audit Internship Program
You will be working with one of the most trusted, respected and influential teams in the industry. You will help clients by using your skills build confidence in the validity of financial statements and business-critical information or processes Learn more about our Assurance service line.
Global Assurance’s purpose is to inspire confidence and trust to help build a better working world. We do so by protecting and serving the public interest, promoting transparency, supporting investor confidence and economic growth and nurturing talent to provide future business leaders for the global marketplace.
This translates to a service offering for our clients that supports them in building stakeholders’ confidence and trust, managing regulatory responsibilities and driving long-term, sustainable growth.
What we do for our clients?
Our tailored external audit services help build trust and confidence through transparency, clarity and consistency. Audit services involve reporting on the fairness in all material respects with which a client’s audited financial statements are presented, in conformity with the applicable financial reporting framework.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مسؤول تكاليف المشروع لدى شركة Convergint Technologies في ليبيا
What is an EY Internship Program?
We are passionate about making sure the experience you have with us as an intern lasts a lifetime. To demonstrate this, we have developed an Internship Program which offers you a combination of varied on-the-job work experience as well as web based/self-study learnings. The combination of such components will support you in developing your knowledge around the services we offer while building your communication and interpersonal skills. Along the way you will be supported and coached by a team of professionals within your location.
Skills and attributes for success
• Commercial acumen
• Team player
• Ability to prioritize and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to adapt to changes
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Confidence to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-moving environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree: Accounting
• Bachelor’s degree: completed within the past 18 months of applying to the graduate programإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب منسق المنح لدى العمل ضد الجوع
• Master’s Programs/Master’s Degree: completed within the past 18 months with no relevant work experience for more than 6 months or students who started their Masters directly after completing their bachelor degree.
• Available to start the internship post October 2020
• Libyan nationals will only be considered
What we look for
We are interested in people who are naturally curious and love to learn. You like to work with others and build relationships with both colleagues and clients. You are goal-oriented and implement business thinking with the ambition to develop and strive for providing good service. Furthermore, you are structured, have good analytical skills and of course a genuine interest in external audit. In return, you can expect the support of great colleagues, and the industry-recognized training you’ll need to grow in your career. If you’re a fast learner with great organizational skills and a genuine interest in external audit, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
• Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Within your first year of joining EY, you’ll register and commence studying for a professional qualification that is relevant to your role in Audit. The relevant professional qualifications are the Chartered Certified Accountant by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or the Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA). In line with our professional qualifications policy, we’ll support you in obtaining the professional qualification that is right for you.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب ضابط عمليات الأمن لدى شركة سيكيورتي سايد المحدودة
• Developed system of performance management and career development that enables you to have the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
• Opportunity to work in an international environment
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 90 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please complete the online application as soon as possible. Make sure to answer all questions.
• Step 1: Apply
Make sure you apply early and do not forget to follow the instructions carefully and answer all the questions to ensure your application is successful.
• Step 2: Test
After we review your application, you will receive an invitation email from ‘EY Careers’ to complete the EY online assessments. Approach the tests as you would approach any new challenge. It might be tough, but you can do it!
• Step 3: On Demand Interview
Upon passing the assessments, you will receive an email invitation to complete a prerecorded video interview. You will be required to record yourself responding to behavioral based questions. Being yourself is key to passing this step of the recruitment process.
• Step 4: Attend
Once you have been shortlisted, you may be invited to attend a recruitment day or an interview. This is your opportunity to visit our office, speak with our people and ask questions about life and work at EY.
• Step 5: Receive
If you are a great fit for the opportunity, you will receive an offer to join EY and begin your career at one of the best companies to work for. It’s time to celebrate.
Join us in building a better working world.
- Financial Services
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا