مطلوب مسؤول قاعدة بيانات أوراكل لدى CME Offshore sal في لبنان
Oracle Database Administrator
We are a team of over 300 engineers from around the world. We share one goal: leverage and crisscross technology, creative thinking, and industry-specific expertise to help our customers become and remain a high performer in their industries.
Our expert engineers have contributed to more than 8 US Patents and developed award-winning innovative tech solutions for over 100 clients worldwide, including top US Fortune 500 companies.
About The Role
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will be a key member of the Database Team responsible for providing overall database support. The PL/SQL Developer will be responsible to properly maintain source code sets and necessary technical documentation and assist the DBA’s in overall database maintenance.
- Develop, design, test, and implement complex database programs using Oracle and third party tools.
- Document all changes and modifications in a clear manner
- Seek and find solutions to faced problems
- Ensure that database programs comply with standards
- Understand client requirements, analyze and implement new enhancement.
Qualificationsإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس لدى شركة BloomEMEA
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Minimum 2-years’ experience of Oracle DBA knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Oracle technology (SQL, PL/SQL, Performance Tuning)
- Shell scripting skills
- General knowledge of Unix systems
- DBA knowledge is a plus
- Flexible, proactive, self-driving individual with a strong commitment to achieving goals
- Delivery oriented and multi-tasking person
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Ability to work UTC time zone (3:00 PM till 1:00 AM – Beirut Time)
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير المبيعات لدى براسيري ألمازة – شركة هاينكن لبنان
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا