مطلوب مدير تعبئة الموارد لدى منظمة اليونيسف في السودان
Resource Mobilization Manager, P4, Khartoum, Sudan #44779
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, Hope
Sudan CO is looking for an experienced and innovative Partnership and Resource Mobilization Manager who can navigate the humanitarian and development funding flows and promote linkages between them to maximize results for children. The Partnership and Resource Mobilization Manager will be to work directly with Sr Management, especially the Representative and the Deputy Representative (programmes), and to provide an interface for donor relations, knowledge exchange, policy and resourcing.
How can you make a difference?
The Partnerships and Resource Mobilization Manager will report to the Senior Management and will be responsible for the following outcomes:
- To provide an interface for donor relations, knowledge exchange, policy and resourcing.
- Nurture close collaboration with a core group of public sector partners.
- Lead the exploration of novel partnerships and positioning UNICEF as the partner of choice with new donors engaging in Sudan at a historic moment for the country, including for innovative, collaborative partnerships, as well as with the private sector.
- Follow trends in the area of resource mobilization and gather donor intelligence and advise on and pursue avenues of cooperation, working with UNICEF colleagues to identify partnership and resource mobilization needs and broker resource mobilization agreements to meet those needs.
- Support the day-to-day contribution management and related risk management, including guidance and support on conditionalities and support and oversee programme budget, donor proposals and reporting, CSO partnerships, and related.
Key Expected Results
- Develop and enhance positive relationships with donor groups (potential and existing) through timely and accurate reporting and monitoring of donor interests and information needs. This includes the establishment of profile for donors and regular updates as necessary.
- Produce products on income trends for Sudan for external and internal audiences to present an accurate picture of the funding needs for emergency and development needs. This includes updating and monitoring the implementation of the country office resource mobilization strategy.
- Strengthening of the internal control functions to ensure that proposals and donor reports are in compliance with donor’s conditions and the quality meets UNICEF standards.
- Ensures that country programme management is fully supported by effective resource mobilization, forecasting and reporting mechanisms.
- Support the office in the development, implementation and monitoring of a capacity building plan in contribution management for field offices including grant management, partnerships, and HACT.
- Manage the partnerships and resource mobilization unit. Set the strategic direction, the implementation and monitoring plan for the unit.
- Develop and enhance relationship with potential and existing donors through regular meetings, phone calls, updates, e-mails, briefing sessions, briefing notes, and donor visits.
- Conceptualize and consolidate and monitor all aspects of resource mobilization with program sections and field offices.
- Coordinate and provide quality assurance of donor reports by the programme sections.
- Follow the developments globally in the field of resource mobilization securing access to cutting edge expertise within the area. Keep track of competitor performance in new media fundraising and analyze trends. Maintain a network of leading donors in the area.
- Develop and maintain a system for tracking funds for internal and external reporting on funding status and pipeline.
- Advise programs about donor conditions and procedures, as well as facilitate correct and timely utilization of donor contributions by streamlining office procedures and tracking performance.
- Build capacity and support field offices: Carry out field missions as necessary to assist in completion of necessary functions in relation to contribution management. Support the capacity building of staff on understanding donor requirements, partnerships, reporting mechanisms and HACT compliance.
- Seek synergies between fundraising and Media External relations to enhance donor visibility, advocacy through use of media, external visits, donor briefings etc.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- An advanced university degree is required in one of the following fields: international relations, political science, communications, international development, Marketing, Economics, Communication, Fundraising or Business Administration or another relevant technical field. Eminent and up-to-date knowledge of new media fundraising.
- Eight (8) years progressively responsible professional work experience in communication, reporting, Programme monitoring and evaluation, two (2) years of which should be in developing countries.
- You have extensive knowledge of UNICEF’s funding types and resourcing, public partnerships development and broader resource mobilization, donor relations, contribution management, risk management, budgeting and have at least 3-5 years’ experience in several of these areas specifically.
- You possess confident knowledge of development issues, strategies, as well as programming policies and procedures in humanitarian aid and international development cooperation.
- You are an eloquent communicator both orally and in writing and have solid interpersonal and diplomatic negotiation skills and maintain trusted partnerships with diverse stakeholders with ease.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Arabic language is considered as an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مهندس التطبيقات الميدانية لدى شركة تكساس إنسترومنتس
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA)
The core competencies
- Nurtures, Leads and Manages People (2)
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness (3)
- Works Collaboratively with others (3)
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships (3)
- Innovates and Embraces Change (3)
- Thinks and Acts Strategically (3)
- Drives to achieve impactful results (3)
- Manages ambiguity and complexity (3)
- Analyzing (2)
- Deciding and initiating action (1)
- Persuading and Influencing (2)
- Applying Technical Expertise (2)
- Learning and researching (2)
- Planning and organizing (2)
View our competency framework at link
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
Mobility is a condition of international professional employment with UNICEF and an underlying premise of the international civil service.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
Due to COVID19, office physical presence and travel restriction might be in place at the duty station. In this regard, it is expected that the selected incumbent will have the resources to work remotely as long as it is required.
Once COVID19 restrictions are lifted, it is expected that the incumbent will be physically present in the position duty station. Specific circumstances will be discussed during the recruitment process.
Please note that some entitlements related to relocation will be effective once the official travel to the duty station takes place.
- Non-profit Organization Management
- Human Resources
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا