مطلوب مدير تطوير مبيعات لدى شركة نستله في الاردن
Channel Category Sales Development Manager – Dairy
Company: Nestlé Jordan
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or any related field
5+ years of solid trade experience (Sales & Trade Marketing)
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
In this role you will be responsible to adapt category strategies to country needs, drive them across customers, and follow through on the execution of category plans to achieve set KPIs.
A day in the life of…
- Responsible to ensure that category volume/value and Real internal Growth are achieved by country within category allocated budgets
- Translate Market category & brand objectives into country/channel category objectives in coordination with the sales teams while understanding and analyzing the Integrated Commercial Plan Process: Situation Analysis, Creating Winning Channel Activations and Objectives, Strategy, Tactics and Activities (OSTA)
- Define and help maintain the core range distribution and merchandizing guidelines by channel. Analyze and recommend action plans, when needed, on numeric distribution, weighted distribution, core range, planograms
- Ensure efficient implementation & evaluation of POS Material at point of purchase based on picture of success and merchandising guidelines in alignment with the sales team (Quantities & Timelines) and the effective utilization of POS Material according to trade plans
- Responsible to conduct market visits in the country across all channels focusing on POP drivers, shelf life, and competitor activities. Based on shopper observation, recommend actionable in store solutions within the trade channels.
- Lead the Monthly Sales Review process at country level and participate in the Monthly Business Planning Cycle (MBPC) meetings
- Ensure effective new product launches and/or line extensions on a country level through the implementation plan and organizing category roadshows/ presentations for the sales teams
- CCSDM is jointly responsible (with the Brand Manager) for defining and optimizing Delegated (PFME) Product Fixed Marketing Expenses strategy and allocation, annual budgets and investment, accountable for tracking and maintaining spending
- CCSDM is jointly accountable (with Channel Managers/ Key Account Manager’s) for defining and optimizing Total Trade Spend (TTS) strategy and allocation, annual budgets and investment at a country level. CCSDM is required to track the TTS on monthly basis by activity and ensure optimal spending
What Will Make You Successful
- 5+ Commercial experience
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, with solid trade and market knowledge enthusiastic about reading numbers and building an action plan
- Details oriented and organized
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a challenging environment
- Bilingual English & Arabic
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we’ll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب شيف حلويات لدى مطاعم حلويات في المملكة العربية السعودية الرياض
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Food Production
- Business Development
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا