مطلوب مدير الموارد البشرية لدى مجموعة فنادق ماندارين أورينتال في السعودية
Director of Human Resources (Location in the Middle East)
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for the following duties:
- To recruit, select, induct and systematically train all colleagues up to Executive level, in line with company and legislative requirements. Responsible for the relation with the authorities in connection with visas and employment regulations. Acts as the “defence lawyer” for all colleague in matters related to the colleague/employer and colleague/authorities’. Ensures strict confidentiality of all personnel matters while ensuring proper medical coverage for colleagues.
- To formulate and implement the Human Resources strategy related to the hotel’s daily operational needs ensuring consistent guest services, colleague productivity, and safety while constantly striving for improvement.
- To develop colleagues through coaching, mentoring and general communications and use the Balanced Score Card and other appraisal formats as tools for goals and target settings and to engage in feedback.
- To keep abreast of newest trends and innovations in the marketplace and be aware of competitors.
- To plan staffing requirements so as to achieve an efficient usage of labour to meet business needs.
- To engage in an active manner and to participate in effective communications within the hotel, company and relevant organisations.
- To provide an infrastructure of planned training and development activity that meets the hotel, company and the individual.
- To provide caring and consistent welfare services to all colleagues.
- To keep track of the career developments of all colleagues and ensures priority of internal promotions.
- To prepare departmental budgets and forecasts and ensures proper and timely submission of recurrent and ad-hoc reports.
- To ensure adherence to the local labour law as well as to all guidelines and/or orders issued by the local authorities.
- To support the Director of Finance in the preparation and implementation of the payroll budget and be responsible in driving the rationalization of both the fixed and variable Human Resources expenses. Ensure alignments with the financial objectives and forecasts.
What we are looking for?إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مستشار شرعي وقانوني لمكتب محاماة في الرياض
- Extensive Human Resources Experience in Hospitality operations. Ideally Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Hospitality Management.
- Experience in Luxury Hotels preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English and Arabic.
- Effective management, leadership, organizational and communications skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to assemble, analyze, understand integrated spread sheets and complex technical information.
- Prioritization skills necessary to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in payroll and HR systems and advanced proficiency in Excel.
- Human Resources
التقديم هناإقرأ أيضا:شركة إدارة الخدمات البيئية العالمية تعلن عن وظائف شاغرة
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا