مطلوب مدير العقارات التجارية لدى شركة سي بي آر إي البحرين
Commercial Property Manager
CBRE requires a Commercial Property Manager to work in the Bahrain office within the Property Management team.
Manages all aspects of a portfolio of commercial and retail properties. Oversees all operations (both property and facility management), lease administration, occupier management, client reporting and property financial activities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensures periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and “walk-through” spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Assist the leasing team with showing space to prospective tenants, negotiating new leases and lease renewals.
- Acts as primary contact with clients to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
- Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
- Negotiates early terminations of leases. Provides lease analysis for client’s review and approval. Documents settlement of and notifies affected parties.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Attributesإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مدير مالي لدى شركة هيلتون
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience and Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and Experienceإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب أخصائي حماية البيئة لدى شركة وكالة الدفاع اللوجستية
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) and 2 – 5 years of related experience.
Certificates and/or Licenses
RERA license required. CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
Fluency in English, verbal and written. Arabic and other languages are advantageous.
- Real Estate