مطلوب اخصائي تدريب لدى شركة أمازون في الاردن
All Amazon teams and businesses, from Prime delivery to AWS, are guided by four key tenets: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking.
We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses.
Our mission: To be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier. The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Come build the future with us.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب فني كهرومكانيك لدي شركه صناعيه في ماركه الشماليه
Amazon Data Services (ADS) is looking for expert trainers to facilitate training and engage participants to be successful in their roles. The ADS Training team is responsible for driving high quality training content and continuous feedback loops to support our Associates across the globe.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with the Training Manager in coordinating training sessions for our Associates. You will work closely with Training management as well as Operations and Team Managers to implement new hire learning programs, measure and assist in improving accuracy, as well as assign and implement additional learning programs based on accuracy and performance data.
We value your passion for data, your proactive behavior in solving issues with efficiency and accuracy. You are recognized as a role model for prioritizing your projects in an ever-changing environment.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Summary Of Responsibilities
- Coordinate training calendar and logistics
- Identify site-specific knowledge gaps through observations, focus groups, quality checks, and data analyses and propose specific training topics to site leadership based on findings
- Monitor, track and report on training completion metrics by training group and individual Associates
- Manage ongoing development, validation and delivery of training materials, learner engagement strategies and evaluation plans
- Site Training Administration, including administering testing and certification, scheduling, managing the training calendar and reporting on work outcomes and impact
- Dive deep into issues and implement solutions independently
- Provide quality expertise to other team members and coaching improvements
What We Offerإقرأ أيضا:مطلوب مصممة جرافيك لدى شركة دعاية و تسويق في خلدا
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a world class organization
- Benefits package
- BA or BS degree in Linguistics/Computational Linguistics/Phonetics, or equivalent practical experience in data mark-up
- Proficiency in Egyptian or Gulf Arabic and English
- Proven experience in planning, creating, implementing, delivering and assessing various types of training
- Communication skills for the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development, including superior skill in explaining technical topics to novices and collaborating with subject matter experts and managers
- Experience with one-to-many and one-to-one communication skills in both classroom and tutorial settings
- Knowledge of adult learning and training practices
- Working knowledge of computer programs: Microsoft Office/Excel, JIRA, Oracle
- Master’s degree in Linguistics/Computational Linguistics/Phonetics, or equivalent practical experience in data mark-up
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and learn in-house user-interface tools
- Learning/training certification
- Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Captivate, Articulate Studio/Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, or Flash
- Ability to use multiple learning methods and link appropriate methods with subject matter
- Experience working with a globally-distributed management organization
Additional details: This role works on shifts: 9 hours, 5 days a week between Sun-Sat. National holidays considered working days. 8 days off per month. May need to work outside of regular working hours or on holidays/late night. This is an 18 months fixed-term contract position.إقرأ أيضا:مطلوب موظف مختبرات طبية لدى احدى المختبرات الطبية الكبرى
Company – Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A1206838
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Human Resources
لمشاهدة جميع الوظائف الشاغرة اضغط هنا